If you decide not to continue with Spark Premium Plan, you can cancel your subscription. The steps how to cancel the subscription depend on the device you used to start it.
- If you started the subscription on iPhone or iPad, please use these instructions.
- If you started the subscription from an Android device, check out this article; from Huawei - follow this link.
- If you started the subscription from desktop or Spark Website, follow the steps:
- Open Spark Settings.
- Click your email address at the top of the sidebar.
- Click the Manage button near the 'Premium Subscription'.
- Cancel your subscription.
Upon cancellation, your subscription will last until the expiration date. Note that the paid fees in Spark Premium Plan for Teams will be prorated in accordance with the number of active users during the subscription period. In such a case, your payment method will be charged or your digital Spark Account balance will be refunded with a prorated sum.
If you have any questions left or are experiencing any difficulties with your subscription, please contact our Support Team - we will be glad to help.